3D Atomic Coordinates in Pt Nanocrystals Revealed by 3D SINGLE (3D Structure Identification of Nanoparticles by GLC EM)
Posted on November 14, 2022
1. 3D Cartesian coordinates of constituent atoms (Particles 1-8) of the Pt nanocrystals for the papers.
(1) B. H. Kim‡, J. Heo‡, S. Kim, C. F. Reboul, H. Chun, D. Kang, H. Bae, H. Hyun, J. Lim, H. Lee, B. Han, T. Hyeon, A. P. Alivisatos, P. Ercius*, H. Elmlund*, and J. Park*, “Critical differences in 3D atomic structure ofindividual ligand-protected nanocrystals in solution”, Science 368, 60-67 (2020)
(2) S. Kim, J. Kwag, C. Machello, S. Kang, J. Heo, C. F. Reboul, S. Kang, S. Shim, S.-J. Pakr, B. H. Kim, T. Hyeon, P. Ercius*, H. Elmlund*, and J. Park*, “Correlating 3D Surface Atomic Structure and Catalytic Activities of Pt Nanocrystals”, Nano Lett. 21, 1175-1183 (2021)
(3) J. Heo, D. Kang, S. Kim, H. Chun, B. Han*, B. H. Kim*, and J. Park*, “3-Dimensional Scanning of Entire Unit Cells in Single Nanoparticles”, ChemNanoMat 8, e202200057 (2022)
(4) D. Kang‡, S. Kim‡, J. Heo, D. Kim, H. Bae, S. Kang, S. Shim*, H. Lee*, and J. Park*, “Complex ligand adsorption on 3D atomic surfaces of synthesized nanoparticles investigated by machine-learning accelerated ab initio calculation”, Submitted